If you’re on Facebook then I’m sure you’ve taken notice of the latest trends to hit your Newsfeeds the “#__ of things you don’t know about me” posts. You know, because all the cool kids are doing it.
Well a variation of that posting sensation (that I’m sure will meet it’s demise by next weekend) is the obsession post. It’s the same idea, you like/comment on someone’s status that has done it then they in turn give you a number for you to complete a list and it becomes a cycle.
I already posted last night to my personal Facebook profile my list of facts. So when my longtime friend, Ashley Kana, did a post about her obsessions and she gave me the number 10 I asked her if I turning it into a blog post would suffice. Of course she said yes 🙂 I like to keep my profile free of most Facebook flavors of the week, but I loved the idea of listing your obsessions. Well, probably because I tend to be a tad bit dramatic and obsess and die over lots of things. Ha ha ha. So here we go!
1. Since Will & Grace started showing at marathon listings on WE and Logo I’ve kind of been reliving the series. And I’m not going to lie, I am loving every second of it.
2. Sapphire Siren nail color by Maybelline Color Show.. I’ve had this for a week now and I loved it so much I instantly gave myself a mani and blogged about it already. You guys, this color is a keeper this season!
3. Talenti gelato. Oh praise and curse the heavens I found this brand! It’s amazing! My belly loves it, but my waist line? Not so much.
4. Lindt truffles. Seriously, if I could only eat one chocolate for the rest of my life however long or short it may be, please let it be any flavor of their truffles. Let me just say, I’m a chocolate lover but these little balls are like an experience for me… I just don’t love how they taste, I love how they melt onto my tongue and how they instantly relax me. Okay, so maybe I have a slight need for a Lindt 12 step program.
5. Jeggings. This is me just being lazy. I don’t know what it is but my hatred for actual jeans and pants have hit an all time high. I finally wore through my favorite pair (thank you thunder thighs) and I rather chew off my right arm than try to break in a new pair of actual jeans. So Jeggings it is.
6. My Houdini lever-style corkscrew because it makes opening wine so easy! I’ve had it for several years now and it’s still one of my favorite things.
7. My furbaby chihuahua, Mr Big. I really can’t imagine life without him, he is always by my side giving me unconditional love and my most fierce protector.
8. Nuts N More peanut butter is amazingly delicious plus it packs a protein punch making it perfect for workouts.
9. Dark Kiss by Bath & Body Works. In middle and high school I used to adore anything Bath & Body Works. I eventually started to stray for more ‘mature’ or ‘adult’ scents, then two years ago one of my best friends gave me Dark Kiss body cream and I instantly fell in love! Two years later it’s still one of my favorite scents. I also have to give Bath & Body Works some credit because in my opinion they have started producing more adult scents and I love it!
10. Cheap wine. Yes, I know, I know. I am breaking some kind of rule here, but honestly I’ve had some cheap wine that tasted just as good as any expensive bottle of wine I’ve tried. I have student loans to pay, I can’t buy expensive wine and enjoy drinking it when I have those loans haunting me.